Please mark your calendars for our 2011 Labor & Employment Seminar in Peoria. Topics will include:
- Personnel Records and Document Retention
- Unemployment Insurance: Everything You Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask!
Guest Speakers: Sonja Whitehurst & Don Ryan, The Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Fiduciary Duties and Liability Regarding Employee Benefit Plans
- NFL Football, Wisconsin, and the OBAMA NLRB and DOL
- OFCCP Enforcement Priorities: Is Your Organization at Risk?
- The New Era of Disability, Health, and Wellness
Date & Time
Thursday, May 19, 2011
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m., Registration
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Program
Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center
100 Conference Center Drive
East Peoria, IL 61611
Continuing Education Credits
Worth 3.9 hours of Missouri CLE credit & 3.25 hours of Illinois CLE credit. Approved for 3.25 hours of general HR Certification Institute recertification credit.
Please respond to Stephanie Dorssom at email@example.com or 314.345.6646.