Are you passionate about what your business model has to offer?
Do you dream of expanding your name and product recognition?
Please join Husch Blackwell and leading franchise industry experts for our franchising basics program and learn the key items you should consider when deciding whether your business can expand through franchising.
- Founder of world leader Home Instead Senior Care® Franchise System
- Over 700 franchises in the U.S. and 200 in nine countries
- International Franchise Association 2006 Entrepreneur of the Year
- Topic: Development of a Successful Franchise System - The Home Instead Story
- CEO of iFranchise Group, the world's most experienced franchise consulting firm
- Mark has personally assisted over 30 Fortune 1000 companies and over 300 start-up franchisors
- Topic: How to Franchise Your Business
Don Culp and John Moore
- Husch Blackwell Franchise attorneys
- 46 combined years practicing franchise law
- Topic: Requirements of Franchising - The Game Plan
John Longstreet and Dennis Leib
- John: President and CEO, Quaker Steak & Lube Franchising Corporation
- Dennis: CFO, Quaker Steak & Lube Franchising Corporation
- 33 franchised restaurants open with plans to open 12 in 2011
- Topic: Ensuring Success - Supporting Your Franchisees
- Husch Blackwell Intellectual Property attorney
- 17 years helping franchisors address and solve trademark, copyright, e-commerce and software issues
- Topic: Trademarks, Copyrights and Trade Dress - The Cornerstone of a Franchise System
Michaelle Baumert and Mark Siebert
- Michaelle: Husch Blackwell attorney
- Assists franchisors across the country in vicarious liability-related litigation
- Mark: CEO of iFranchise Group, the world's most experienced franchise consulting firm
- Topic: Blueprint for Success: Your Operations Manual
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from these national experts and a team of consultants discussing the fundamental aspects of franchising.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone considering franchising and leaders of franchise systems in development.
Date & Time
Thursday, May 26, 2011
8:30 a.m. - Registration & Breakfast
8:55 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Program (lunch provided)
Sanders Conference Room, 10th Floor
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP by May 19 to Shana Hoy or call 816.983.8809.