You're invited to Husch Blackwell's annual half-day program that will cover timely issues in intellectual property law.
- Copyright Termination & Reclamation
- Securing Top-Level and "Bottom"-Level Domain Names
- Direct Marketing, Social Media and Customer Data
- Current Trends in Trade Dress
- The New Patent Act (America Invents Act) and Major Changes in the Law
Date & Time
Thursday, October 20, 2011
8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Program
12:00 p.m. Adjourn
Charles F. Knight Conference Center
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63130
RSVP to Stephanie Dorssom by calling 314.345.6646.
Approved for 3.8 Missouri and 3.0 Illinois general CLE hours.
If you cannot attend in person, remote access is available upon request.