You're invited to our annual half-day program covering timely issues in intellectual property law.
- Leading Intellectual Property Cases of 2012: The Impact of Apple v. Samsung, Louboutin v. YSL and more.
- The Current Status and Future of Generic Top-Level Domains
- Intellectual Property Assets in Bankruptcy – How to take advantage of another’s misfortune and avoid your own
- Mobile Apps, Cloud Computing, and Intellectual Property
- A Follow-up on the America Invents Act and What is Coming in 2013
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
8:00 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m.- Noon - Program
Charles F. Knight Conference Center
Washington University Campus
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63130
For more information or to register, please contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 2.6 hours of Missouri CLE credit and 2.0 hours of Illinois CLE credit.