Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for a law seminar on higher education.
- On-Line Learning Takes Off: The Legal Nuts and Bolts of Establishing an Effective E-Learning Program
- Faculty Tenure: What to Do When the Baby-Boomers Are Not Ready to Retire
- Everything Old is New Again: The Problems Brought by Technology on Campus
- Title IX: Everything You Need to Know to Stay Out of Trouble
- In or Out: Keeping Health Services "In House" vs. Outsourcing
- Collective Bargaining: Coming Soon to a Faculty Lounge Near You?
- In Honor of Great-Aunt Matilda: What to Do When the Donor Changes her Mind
- Case Law Update
Date & Time
April 25, 2008
8:30 a.m. Registration
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Program and Lunch
Husch Blackwell Sanders
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
This seminar is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Shana Hoy at email@example.com or call 816.983.8809.