Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for an informative program focusing on timely franchise and distribution issues. Topics include:
- Preventing Loss and Collecting Money in Bad (and Good) Times
- Financial Performance Representation
- Renewal Issues and Procedures
- Operations Support and Enforcement in Franchise Systems
- Survival in Today's Franchise Marketplace
Date & Time
Thursday, May 7, 2009
8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:55 a.m. Program
1:00 p.m. Adjourn after Featured Lunch Speaker
Hyatt Regency Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64105
Please RSVP by April 28, 2009, to Shana Hoy at firstname.lastname@example.org, by clicking on the "Register Now" button, or by calling 816.983.8809.
This seminar is approved for 3.1 hours of general Missouri credit and 3.0 hours of Kansas credit.