Please join the attorneys of Husch Blackwell for our 11th annual Health Law Conference.
- State of the Healthcare Industry-Houston Perspective with Honorable John Zerwas, MD, Texas House of Representatives, District 28 and David Hilgers, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Reimbursement Strategies, New Ways for Getting Paid
- All Things HIPAA – Meaningful Use Audits, Privacy & Security, Breach Case Study
- Government Subpoenas, Government Visits & Other Daunting Requests… Now What?
- An Update on Contracting Agreements & Integration Care Models
Date & Time
November 7, 2013
11:30 a.m. - Registration
Noon - Lunch & program
5 p.m. - Adjourn
Westin Galleria Houston
5060 West Alabama
Houston, TX 77056
The 11th Annual Health Law Conference is a complimentary event, however, registration is required. To register, please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 4.25 hours of Texas CLE credit (course number 901281070).