Husch Blackwell is proud to announce that 10 attorneys in the Kansas City office were named Best of the Bar by the Kansas City Business Journal.
Selected by their peers as the best attorneys in the Kansas City area, the 2011 Best of the Bar were recognized in the Kansas City Business Journal's September 23 issue.
Husch Blackwell's Best of the Bar attorneys, along with their area(s) of recognition, are:
- Mark T. Benedict: Insolvency, Consumer Financial Services
- John J. Cruciani: Insolvency
- Christine H. DeMarea: Trusts & Estates, Tax-Exempt Organizations
- James D. Griffin: Business Litigation, Products Liability, Class Actions
- Benjamin F. Mann: Insolvency, Business Litigation
- Patrick A. McInerney: Business Litigation, Governmental Affairs, White Collar Criminal Defense
- John R. Phillips: Labor & Employment, Healthcare, Mediation/Arbitration
- Amber Steinbeck: Business Litigation, Labor & Employment, Products Liability
- Stephen J. Torline: Business Litigation, Products Liability and Toxic Tort Litigation, Consumer Litigation
- Ryan J. Watson: Business Litigation, Products Liability, Insurance Coverage