When America’s biggest companies were recently asked to name the law firms they routinely turn to for legal advice, Husch Blackwell Sanders was on their list.
Husch Blackwell Sanders has been named as a 2009 “Go-To Law Firm” by Incisive Media, publishers of American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel Magazines and will be featured in a the May 4, 2009 issue of Fortune Magazine.
The “Go-To Law Firm” honor is based on surveys sent to general counsel at Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies who were asked to name their primary outside law firms in four key areas: litigation, corporate transactions, labor and employment and intellectual property.
Husch Blackwell Sanders was recognized by our clients in the following areas of law:
- Celanese – Litigation
- Emerson Electric – Litigation
- Monsanto – Litigation and Intellectual Property
- Smurfit-Stone Container – Labor and Employment
- Tyson Foods – Intellectual Property
- Unum Group – Intellectual Property
- NovaStar Financial – Intellectual Property and Securities
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation – Litigation
- YRC Worldwide – Litigation
These companies have unlimited options when it comes to choosing who is going to represent them. We are honored that our clients have chosen us.