Husch Blackwell Sanders expresses great pride in our colleagues, Gary D. Barnes, James D. Griffin, Martin M. Loring, William "Spike" A. Lynch, Benjamin F. Mann, Patrick A. McInerney, Bruce A. Moothart, John R. Phillips, Michael Thompson and Amber F. Van Hauen for being named Best of the Bar by the Kansas City Business Journal.
Selected by their peers as the best attorneys in the Kansas City area, the Best of the Bar were honored in a special section of the Journal’s September 12-18 edition.
- Gary D. Barnes: Insolvency, creditors’ rights, commercial bankruptcy
- James D. Griffin: Business litigation, class action/mass torts
- Martin M. Loring: Business and commercial litigation, public utility and energy litigation
- William "Spike" A. Lynch: Commercial, product liability, health care litigation
- Benjamin F. Mann: Bankruptcy, restructuring and creditors’ rights, business and commercial litigation
- Patrick A. McInerney: Governmental compliance, investigation and litigation; white-collar criminal defense; business litigation
- Bruce A. Moothart: Product liability, commercial litigation, insurance
- John R. Phillips: Labor & employment, alternative dispute resolution
- Michael Thompson: Securities litigation, derivative litigation, complex commercial litigation
- Amber F. Van Hauen: Business litigation, labor law, product liability