Husch Blackwell is proud to announce that eight attorneys in the Kansas City office were named Best of the Bar by the Kansas City Business Journal.
Selected by their peers as the best attorneys in the Kansas City area, the 2010 Best of the Bar were recognized in the Business Journal September 24. This year's selection required more discernment than last year, as 30 percent more votes came in, resulting in a prestigious list of honorees.
The following Husch Blackwell attorneys made the list:
- Christine DeMarea: Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Lara Dickey: Intellectual Property, Patent Law, Life Sciences
- Kimberly Gibbens: Healthcare
- James Griffin: Litigation
- Benjamin Mann: Bankruptcy, Commercial Litigation
- John Phillips: Labor and Employment, Mediation/Arbitration
- Amber Van Hauen: General Business Litigation, Labor Law, Products Liability
- Ryan Watson: Products Liability, Complex Insurance Coverage Issues, Commercial Litigation