Husch Blackwell is pleased to announce that 17 of the firm’s Denver attorneys have been listed among Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars 2012. Five received enough peer nominations to also make Top lists: Paul A. Jacobs, David S. Steefel and Mary H. Stuart were all listed within the Top 100 Colorado Super Lawyers; Stuart was also named a Top 50 Female, along with Barbara A. Grandjean; and Jeffrey A. Chase was named in the Top 10 Colorado Super Lawyers.
The following Husch Blackwell attorneys were named Colorado Super Lawyers 2012:
- Michael H. Berger, Business Litigation
- Jeffrey A. Chase, Business Litigation (Top 10)
- Steven M. Cohen, Real Estate
- Robert P. Detrick, Real Estate
- Barbara A. Grandjean, Employment & Labor (Top 50 Female)
- Elizabeth L. Harris, Business Litigation
- Paul A. Jacobs, Real Estate (Top 100)
- Kevin H. Kelley, Real Estate
- Reid N. Neureiter, Business Litigation
- David S. Steefel, Business Litigation (Top 100)
- Mary H. Stuart, Employment & Labor (Top 100, Top 50 Female)
- Lawrence M. Zavadil, Business Litigation
The following Husch Blackwell attorneys were named Colorado Rising Stars 2012:
Only up to 5 percent of attorneys in a state are named Super Lawyers. Selecting the attorneys involves an in-depth, measurable process. Peer nominations by seasoned attorneys followed by detailed evaluations are matched against third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on a state-by-state basis annually.
No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in a state are named Rising Stars. The lawyers who make this list must be under 40 years old or have less than 10 years of legal experience. They go through the same selection process as Super Lawyers, excluding the peer evaluations.