Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with multiple locations across the United States and in London, serving clients with domestic and international operations. We have an immediate opening for a Records Clerk in our Denver, CO office.
The Records Clerk assists in processing records information, including sorting, coding and classifying material for integration into Records Management systems; provides Records support to customers; retrieves/references information for users.
Essential job functions include:
- File various media.
- Prepare additional new sub-files within the file classification plan.
- Retrieve, reference and route requested files or filing.
- Maintain accurate checkout system.
- Input, maintain and manage records data within the Records Management System.
- Generate computer searches and indexes to provide status of information.
- Creates and maintains electronic and imaged records.
- Interface with co-workers and other staff members for the purpose of exchanging information.
- Answer the Records Center Help Line and e-mail.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience required, preferably in a legal and/or Records capacity.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, general database systems and technology in general.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Autonomy Records Manager experience preferred.
- Ability to respond to requests requiring analysis and decision making.
- Position is light work in nature; physical demands are in excess of those of sedentary work and requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
- Ability to routinely lift up to 40 lbs. required.
- Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external customers and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients and employees at all times; professional appearance required.
- Ability to successfully perform position requirements with excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Ability to produce acceptable amount of work efficiently and accurately; ability to produce quality final work product.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more. Please send a cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to: careerskc huschblackwell.com.