Our International Supply Chain Going Into 2014 seminar is focused on international trade transactions. After one afternoon of targeted training with Husch Blackwell, MIQ Logistics and JPMorgan Chase, you will have a better understanding of the following issues that affect businesses like yours every day:
- Overview of the Supply Chain: Who does what - shippers, consolidators, warehousing, NVOCCs, forwarders, carriers and brokers
- Payment and Banking Issues: Who to pay, how to pay (LC, CAD, PO financing, etc.), and how to make payments to and collect from overseas vendors
- Review of Key Supply Chain Documents and Terms: Compliance Issues and Best Practices
- Supply Chain Cost Savings and Compliance: Valuation, classification, country of origin, duty-free facilities, anti-dumping and countervailing duties, ISFs, CBP penalties, requests for information, and audits
- Protecting the Goods and Protecting Intellectual Property in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Security: C-TPAT & AEO (C-TPAT Training Certificate provided upon request)
Date & Time
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
12:30 p.m. - Registration
1 - 5 p.m. - Program
5 p.m. - Drinks & hors d'oeuvres
Continuing Education Credits
CLE/CTP/CCM/CPE credits are pending.
Please contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.