Click to download a recording of the Recent Legal Trends in International Trade webinar: Part I and Part II.
Please join us for a presentation and discussion of current legal issues that are important for anyone involved in international trade.
OFAC – The Changing Landscape of U.S. Economic Sanctions by Linda Tiller, Partner, Husch Blackwell
• OFAC Basics
• Enhanced Sanctions Against Iran and Syria
• Facilitation - What Is It and Will You Know It When You See It?
• U.S. Parent Company Liability for Foreign Affiliate Transactions
• Recent SEC Regulations Requiring Reporting of Iranian Transactions
• Enforcement and Recent Cases
Trade Based Money Laundering by David Buffo, Partner, Husch Blackwell
• Red Flag Indicators of Trade-Based Money Laundering
• Methods Used by Criminal Organizations and Terrorist Financiers to Move Money
• Reporting Suspicious Activity
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by Kevin McCart, Partner, Husch Blackwell
• FCPA Fundamentals
• DOJ/SEC FCPA Resource Guide
• Enforcement Trends and Priorities
- Increased International Cooperation
- Continued Emphasis on Individuals
- Recent Case Examples
• Conducting Credible Internal Investigations
Date & Time
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
2 - 2:30 p.m. - Registration
2:30 - 5 p.m. - Program
5 - 6 p.m. - Reception
4801 Main Street, 10th Floor
Kansas City, MO 64112
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please respond by August 20 to Shana Hoy at rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for Missouri CLE credit.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.