Please join Husch Blackwell for our spring seminar focusing on timely labor and employment issues.
• Employment Law Update: Current Developments in Employment Law
• Employee Benefits Update
• Social Media Issues Facing Employers Today
• OFCCP Enforcement — Is Your Organization at Risk?
Lajune Davis, Illinois DOL Wage & Hour Department
• Illinois Minimum Wage Law
• Executive, Administrative and Professional Exemptions
• Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act
• One Day of Rest in Seven Act
Date & Time
Thursday, May 17, 2012
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Registration
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Program
Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center
100 Conference Center Drive
East Peoria, IL 61611
Please respond to Stephanie Dorssom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.345.6646.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for 3.9 Missouri CLE hours, 3.25 Illinois CLE hours and 3.0 HR Certification Institute recertification credit hours.