Please join Husch Blackwell for an informative half-day program focusing on issues in higher education.
• I Know What You Did Last Summer: Campus violence prevention
• The Proposal: Key topics in modern employment contracts
• Coming to America: Best practices for working with undocumented students
• Dangerous Minds: Clery Act reporting compliance; what you need to know
• The Blind Slide: Policy revisions your institution should already have in place
• A Beautiful Mind: Working with students who need accommodations
Date & Time
Friday, April 20, 2012
8:30 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
9 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Program (lunch provided)
10th floor, Sanders Conference Room
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
College and university legal officers, general counsel, attorneys, presidents, deans, vice presidents and provosts.
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809 by April 13, 2012.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for Missouri, Illinois and Kansas CLE credit.