Please join Husch Blackwell for an informative program focusing on a variety of issues in higher education.
- Titanic: Navigating the Liability Landscape
John Schwartz, United Educators, presenting
- Patch Adams: Affordable Care Act and Compliance
- The King's Speech: Adjunct Instructors – Contracts, Agreements and IP Concerns
- Mean Girls: Policy Updates – Sexual Harassment/Sexual Violence and other policies of regulatory emphasis
- The Bodyguard: Regulatory Compliance – The Clery Act, ADA/Section 504
- The Man with the Golden Gun: Weapons and Campus Violence
- Boys Don't Cry: Transgender Student Issues
- The Nutty Professor: Faculty Tenure
Date & Time
Friday, April 19, 2013
8:30 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Program (lunch provided)
4801 Main Street, 10th Floor
Sanders Conference Room
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
College and university legal officers, general counsel, attorneys, presidents, deans, vice presidents and provosts.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for CLE credit in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska and Colorado.
Interested in attending but can't make it to Kansas City? We have six satellite locations where you can attend the program via video conference.
Husch Blackwell, 9th floor
190 Carondelet Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63105
RSVP to attend in St. Louis
Husch Blackwell, 4th floor
401 Main Street
Peoria, IL 61602
RSVP to attend in Peoria
Husch Blackwell, 22nd floor
120 South Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
RSVP to attend in Chicago
Husch Blackwell, 21st floor
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68102
RSVP to attend in Omaha
Wells Fargo Center
1700 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
RSVP to attend in Denver
901 St. Louis Street
Springfield, MO 65806
RSVP to attend in Springfield
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please respond by April 12 if you plan to attend.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.