Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for an informative half day program focusing on timely intellectual property issues. Topics include:
- Trademark Fraud on the USPTO - A Moving Target?
- Don't Let Your Expired Patents Come Back to Haunt You
- Protecting IP in the Transitional Workforce: From Hiring to Discharge
- 15 Minutes on Patent Law Updates - What Lies Ahead?
- The Bottom Line for Patent Litigation: New Developments in Patent Damages
Date & Time
Thursday, April 22, 2010
8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Program
12:00 p.m. Adjourn
The Gleacher Center at the University of Chicago
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60611
This program is approved for 3.5 hours of Missouri credits and 2.9 hours of Illinois credits.
RSVP to Stephanie Dorssom at email@example.com, or by clicking on the "Register Now" button.