Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for an informative program focused on issues involving higher education institutions. Topics include:
- Preparing for a Reduction in Force
- Privacy, Please
- Your Mascot for Sale at Times Square: A University's Rights Under the Lanham Act to Control the Use of Counterfeit Logos
- Endowment? What Endowment?
- American Recovery and Revitalization Act: What's in it for Higher Education?
- Title IX and 42 U.S.C. §1983: A Statutory "Double-Whammy" for Gender Discrimination Claims
- Case Law Update
Date & Time
Friday, April 17, 2009
8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Program
3:30 p.m. Adjourn
Husch Blackwell Sanders
4801 Main Street, Suite 1000
Kansas City, Missouri 64112
Please RSVP by April 9, 2009, to Shana Hoy at firstname.lastname@example.org, by clicking on the "Register Now" button, or by calling 816.983.8809.
This seminar is approved for 5.6 hours of general Missouri credit and 5.5 hours of general Kansas credit.
For additional information on this program, including a copy of the agenda, please view our invitation.