To view a recording of this webinar, click here.
As OFCCP asserts expanded jurisdiction over healthcare providers, some providers are accepting OFCCP’s jurisdiction while others are pushing back. OFCCP’s recently announced "case-by-case" analysis of jurisdiction demands that healthcare providers and insurers understand the issues and arguments regarding OFCCP coverage.
We invite you to join Molly Kurt and Jerry Rodriguez, members of Husch Blackwell’s OFCCP Compliance practice group, in this informative and timely one-hour webinar specifically targeted to OFCCP’s jurisdiction over healthcare providers and insurers.
- Medicare Coverage: What’s new and what’s old (and do the old rules still apply)?
- OFCCP v. Bridgeport Hospital (2003): What does it mean today?
- OFCCP v. UPMC Braddock (2009): Out of the DOL and into the courts
- OFCCP v. Florida Hospital of Orlando (2010): The battle over TRICARE coverage continues
- OFCCP Directive 293 “Coverage of Health Care Providers and Insurers” (issued Dec. 16, 2010) (superseding Directives 189 and 262): What does it tell us?
- Healthcare providers as potential federal “contractors” or “subcontractors:" OFCCP coverage arguments differ
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
12 - 1 p.m. (CDT)
Please contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.