Please join Husch Blackwell for an informative half-day program focusing on ideas and tools to assist you in taking your franchise system to new heights.
- Structuring Your Ad Fund and Avoiding Disputes
- What Every Business Needs To Know About Crisis Communications: Lessons Learned from The Aurora Theater Shooting
- Throwing Out the Binder: Developing Interactive Systems to Maximize Performance
- Caution: Legal Do’s and Don’ts for Your Operations Manual
- What and What Not to Negotiate in a Franchise Agreement
- Franchising: Every Stop is a Defining Moment by 2012 IFA Entrepreneur of the Year John Rotche
Special Guest Speakers Include
- Tracy Weise, President of WEISE Communications
- Craig Dietz, Founder of Special Ops LLC
- Zeb Hastings, VP Franchise Development of Quaker Steak & Lube Franchising Corporation
- John Rotche, President of TBC International, LLC and 2012 IFA Entrepreneur of the Year
Date & Time
Thursday, May 16, 2013
8 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Program (lunch provided)
4801 Main Street, 10th Floor
Sanders Conference Room
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
Franchisors and franchisees of existing franchise systems, owners and operators of businesses interested in expanding through franchising and anyone else involved in franchised businesses or locations.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for Missouri and Kansas CLE credit.
The program is complimentary; however, advance registration is required.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.