Please join Husch Blackwell for an informative half-day program focusing on ideas and tools to assist you in taking your franchise system to new heights.
- Structuring Your Ad Fund and Avoiding Disputes
- What Every Business Needs To Know About Crisis Communications: Lessons Learned from The Aurora Theater Shooting
- Throwing Out the Binder: Developing Interactive Systems to Maximize Performance
- Caution: Legal Do’s and Don’ts for Your Operations Manual
- What and What Not to Negotiate in a Franchise Agreement
- Franchising: Every Stop is a Defining Moment by 2012 IFA Entrepreneur of the Year John Rotche
Date & Time
Thursday, September 19, 2013
8:30 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
9 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Program (lunch provided)
Wells Fargo Building, 1700 Lincoln Street
22nd Floor Training Room
Denver, CO 80203
Special Guest Speakers Include
- Eric Stutz, CPA, Partner with with EKS&H
- Tracy Weise, President of WEISE Communications
- Craig Dietz, Founder of Special Ops LLC
- Mark Hemmeter, President and Founder of officeevolution
- John Rotche, President of TBC International, LLC and 2012 IFA Entrepreneur of the Year
This program is complimentary, however, registration is required.
Who Should Attend
Franchisors and franchisees of existing franchise systems, owners and operators of businesses interested in expanding through franchising and anyone else involved in franchised businesses or locations.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for Colorado CLE credit.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.