Husch Blackwell Sanders invites you to attend this important seminar about inspiring change, finding success and avoiding liability in your franchise system.
What You Will Learn
- Managing the evolution of franchise concepts and systems in today's economic environment
- Motivating franchise owners and their employees to provide better customer service
- Dealing with vicarious liability exposure and the defenses to claims that result from the negligence of a franchise owner
- Restructuring and re-franchising your system
- Inspiring your franchise owners to adapt to the changes you'd like to see in your network
Featured Guest Speakers
Cheryl Bisbee serves as Corporate Counsel for H&R Block, Inc., and is responsible for providing legal support to franchise operations in both the H&R Block and EXPRESSTAX franchise systems
Jeff Huber is President of Home Instead Inc., a franchisor of 770 franchises in the United States and Europe
Tim Kirkland is founder and Chief Executive Officer of Renegade Hospitality Group and author of "The Renegade Server"
Bret Rhodus is Director of Business Consulting for RSM McGladrey, Inc.
Date & Time
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
8:30 - 9 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Program (lunch will be provided)
1:30 p.m. Adjourn
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP by Monday, August 23, to Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.