Husch Blackwell invites you to a morning program discussing the immediate and future impact of the Financial Reform Legislation, including the effect the Dodd-Frank legislation will have on financial institutions.
- Deposits and payment systems, including deposit insurance changes and debit card and the Durbin Amendment
- Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, including authority and transfer date, new UDAAP standard, examination authority, new enforcement authority for state attorneys general and new limits on federal preemption
- Commercial lending, including mark to market accounting, changes to loan documentation and risk retention
- Mortgage lending, including Dodd-Frank direction to the Federal Reserve, creation of "safe harbor," risk retention requirements and SAFE Act implementation
- New capital requirements, including section 23 A and section 23 B, corporate governance and risk management.
Date & Time
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
8 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Program
Happy Hollow Country Club
1701 South 105th Street
Omaha, NE 68124
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809 by Tuesday, November 23.
This program is approved for 2.4 hours of Nebraska CLE credit.