As the rollout of the Accountable Care Act progresses, your organization faces significant healthcare delivery challenges. Please join Husch Blackwell, Pinnacle, Paragon Health and guest speaker Ford Koles, Executive Director of The Advisory Board Company, for a half-day seminar discussing strategies for responding to healthcare reform.
- Healthcare 2020: Tomorrow's Market Place - Back to the Future or Terra Incognita, by Bradford Koles Jr., Executive Director of The Advisory Board Company
- Physician Integration Models
- Hospital/Physician Valuation Issues
- Integration Compliance Issues
- Strategies for Managing Financial Risk
Date & Time
Thursday, May 12, 2011
11 a.m. - Noon Registration & Lunch
Noon - 5 p.m. Program
5 p.m. Reception
The Westin Denver Downtown
1672 Lawrence Street
Denver, CO 80202
This seminar is approved for 5 hours of Colorado CLE credit.
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809 by May 5, 2011.