Please join the attorneys of Husch Blackwell for our 11th annual Health Law Conference.
- Integrated Care is the Future in Travis County with Trish Young, CEO, Central Health and David Hilgers, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Reimbursement Strategies, New Ways for Getting Paid
- All Things HIPAA – Meaningful Use Audits, Privacy & Security, Breach Case Study
- Government Subpoenas, Government Visits & Other Daunting Requests… Now What?
- An Update on Contracting Agreements & Integration Care Models
Date & Time
December 12, 2013
11:30 a.m. - Registration
Noon - Lunch & program
5 p.m. - Adjourn
The W Austin
200 Lavaca Street
Austin, TX 78701
The 11th Annual Health Law Conference is a complimentary event, however, registration is required. To register, please contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 4.25 hours of Texas CLE credit (course number 901281070).